FarmWise’s new weeding implement was named to the World Ag Expo®’s 2023 Top-10 New Products list.
Tulare, CA – FarmWise, a farm automation company in the commercial weeding business for three years, launches its next-generation weeding implement, Vulcan, at the upcoming World Ag Expo®. Now available for purchase, Vulcan was named to the World Ag Expo®’s 2023 Top-10 New Products list. Vulcan packs cutting-edge computer vision into a lightweight, open cultivator frame. Thanks to deep learning models refined by millions of images in FarmWise’s catalog, Vulcan removes weeds inter-row and intra-row with sub-inch precision, eliminating the need for hand-weeding crews for over 20 vegetable crops including lettuce and broccoli. The end result is a cost-efficient, precise, and reliable weed control solution for vegetable crops.
Pre-orders for single- and triple-bed Vulcan models are now open via the FarmWise website. The first deliveries are scheduled for late Q3 2023.
Vulcan key features:
- Sub-inch accuracy around the plants
- Compatible with industry-standard tractors, Category II, 3-point hitch
- A fully open architecture that ensures high visibility for the operator
- Lightweight (under 3,500 lbs for the single-bed model)
- In-Cab monitor with a straightforward interface
- Available in single- and triple-bed versions, 80-84” bed width, 1 to 6 lines per bed
- 20 crops in the portfolio
- Intra-row weeding removes the need for hand crews
- Reliable weed control in all lighting conditions
- Easy switch from one field to the next, configuration for any set-up takes 20 minutes
- Can be used even in wet field conditions
- Microblade adjustments for added precision from the cab
- On and off-the-field support via remote live performance monitoring and a team of mobile mechanics
- Ongoing software updates incl. upgraded crop models for further performance enhancements
Visit the FarmWise booth at World Ag Expo®: South Exhibits, H12.
Join us on 02/16 at 9:30 am to discuss currently available weed control technologies for growers.
Contact: Pauline Canteneur, marketing coordinator, firstname.lastname@example.org