Results are in for the 2021 World Ag Expo® Top-10 New Products competition, and the new Ace Pro 5 Series pumps were one of the big winners. Selected by a panel of farmers, ranchers and industry professionals, the Top-10 New Products will be showcased February 9-11, 2021 during World Ag Expo® Online at www.worldagexpo.com.
The Pro 5 Series pumps include advanced features to improve reliability and prevent costly downtime. The new models are updated versions of the popular Ace FMC-HYD Series and FMC-150-HYD Series pumps.“ Our new Pro 5 FMCSC models feature a severe duty silicon carbide seal that resists scratching from abrasive materials,” noted Ace CEO Andy Randle. “Plus a stationary face with O-ring seat that transfers heat into the casting to improve seal survival during short run-dry events. The Pro 5 FMCWS models incorporate Ace Pump’s exclusive Oasis™ Wet Seal Technology to isolate the seals from abrasive and corrosive materials and prevent run-dry failure of any length.”
According to Randle, the new models feature all the advantages of the standard Ace HYD Series pumps, including:
• A compact design with close-coupled motor for easy service and replacement
• High-efficiency gear type motors that provide higher performance with less oil flow
• Optional motors with integrated pulse-width modulated (PWM) control valves in the 206 and 304 sizes
In addition, the new Pro 5 Series pumps offer these added benefits compared to the standard models:
• Larger bearings for longer pump life
• E-coated castings for added corrosion resistance
• Standardized components within the Pro 5 Series:
- A unique design that allows interchangeability while simplifying parts inventory
- A common frame that accepts the new 200N5 and 300N Series motors
“These new Pro 5 products are ideal for use in a wide range of applications, from spraying and fertilizer application to fluid circulation and transfer,” Randle added. “We feel confident they will help our customers avoid costly downtime during critical application periods.”
For more information about the new Ace Pro 5 Series pumps, please contact your Ace Pump Sales Representative or visit www.acepumps.com.
The new Pro 5 Series pumps from Ace Pump Corporation, selected as one of the winners in the 2021 World Ag Expo®Top-10 New Productscompetition sponsored by Bank of America. Visit Ace Pump at World Ag Expo® Online at https://bit.ly/WAE21-AcePump.